Get all the latest news on coronavirus and more delivered daily to your inbox. Sign up here.
Prince Charles, the heir to the British throne, tested positive for the novel coronavirus.
QUEEN ELIZABETH LEAVING LONDON AMID CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK
The prince's Clarence House office said he is displaying mild symptoms, "but otherwise remains in good health and has been working from home throughout the last few days as usual."
HOW MUCH MONEY DOES THE BRITISH ROYAL FAMILY MAKE?
The 71-year-old's wife, Camilla, has been tested but does not have the virus.
Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, Prince Charles, Prince of Wales, arrive for the annual evening reception for members of the Diplomatic Corps at Buckingham Palace on December 8, 2016 in London, England. (Dominic Lipinski-WPA Pool/Getty Images)
HOW PRINCE CHARLES MAKES MILLIONS IN REAL ESTATE
"In accordance with Government and medical advice, the Prince and the Duchess are now self-isolating at home in Scotland," a Clarence House spokesman said.
GET FOX BUSINESS ON THE GO BY CLICKING HERE
The palace spokesman added that Charles had taken part in "a high number of engagements" over the recent weeks and that it's not known from whom he contracted the virus. His most recent public event was dinner in London to aid Australian bushfire relief efforts.
Charles met his mother, Queen Elizabeth II, briefly on the morning of March 12, a Buckingham Palace spokesperson told Fox News.
“Her Majesty, The Queen, remains in good health," the spokesperson said. "The Queen last saw the Prince of Wales briefly after the investiture on the morning of the 12th of March and is following all the appropriate advice with regard to her welfare."
Britain’s Queen Elizabeth waves to guests attending the Patron’s Lunch on the Mall, an event to mark her 90th birthday, in London, June 12, 2016. (Reuters/Toby Melville)
As the virus continued to spread, the queen moved from London to Windsor Castle last week, which was a week earlier than planned. She will likely stay there after Easter.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE ON FOX BUSINESS
While some events, like audiences at Buckingham Palace, will go on as planned, others, where the queen was set to appear before large numbers of people, will be canceled or postponed, the royal family said in a statement.
“As a sensible precaution and for practical reasons in the current circumstances, a number of changes are being made to The Queen’s diary,” the statement read.